Intuition and Connection
We live in a vast universe and there is growing scientific evidence of a FIELD which underlies and connects everything.
We are not alone and, in my belief, we are supported always and in ALL ways. We “know” much more than we realize. By becoming consciously aware you can determine your beliefs, which determine the quality of your predominant thoughts, the emotions that you experience AND therefore, the quality of your life.
You will learn information about and experience:
- The Power of Intention
- Tools for Manifestation
- Basic understanding of the Universal Laws
- Tools to heighten Intuition
MeditationPLUS courses provide a step by step experiential process to help you overcome common barriers to Meditation and gain the MANY scientifically proven benefits. Each MeditationPLUS course:
- will help you learn how to meditate
- will provide tools to help you maintain a Meditation practice
- will provide tools/tips to improve the quality of your life
- AND, most importantly, as you progress in your study of MeditationPLUS topics (Deepen your Meditation Practice, Our Life Giving Breathe, The Power of Thought, Our Miraculous Body, The Power of Emotion and Intuition and Connection) you will notice a deepening of your awareness, a greater acceptance of life situations, a more positive outlook and tools to thrive in your daily life.
That’s the PLUS difference!
Weekly classes are approximately 1 hour+ long and include a 10 to 20 minute guided meditation.
Modules can be taken LIVE (by computer or by telephone) to have questions addressed immediately and/or you can download the recordings of each lesson onto your computer and listen at a time that suits your busy life.
MeditationPLUS has its own closed, secret Facebook page to provide a place to ask questions between classes and connect with and receive support from myself and others who are sharing this experience. (P.S. Secret means only members of the Facebook Group can see who is in the Group and what is posted.)
MeditationPLUS courses can be taken individually but I recommend taking courses in order especially if you are new to Meditation OR Give yourself the gift of The Slow and Steady Course which is taken over approx 6 months to optimize your ability to develop a regular Meditation practice and along the way become a happier, healthier, more peaceful YOU!