The Power of Emotion
E motions – energy in motion – we all have them. They colour and shape our lives and play an important role in how we think and behave. Sometimes we feel in the “flow” and all is well and other times we feel overwhelmed.
But how do we experience our emotions? And what do we do when our emotions feel “out of control”?
In these MeditationPLUS classes you will learn and experience:
- the Emotional Guidance Scale
- how our beliefs and perceptions affect our emotions
- the ability to shift your emotional state
- effective tools to aid in easing emotions i.e. Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Ho’oponopono
- tools to reduce stress
Improve your emotional well-being with Meditation PLUS. ♥
MeditationPLUS courses provide a step by step experiential process to help you overcome common barriers to Meditation and gain the MANY scientifically proven benefits. Each MeditationPLUS course:
- will help you learn how to meditate
- will provide tools to help you maintain a Meditation practice
- will provide tools/tips to improve the quality of your life
- AND, most importantly, as you progress in your study of MeditationPLUS topics (Deepen your Meditation Practice, Our Life Giving Breathe, The Power of Thought, Our Miraculous Body, The Power of Emotion and Intuition and Connection) you will notice a deepening of your awareness, a greater acceptance of life situations, a more positive outlook and tools to thrive in your daily life.
That’s the PLUS difference!
Weekly classes are approximately 1 hour+ long and include a 10 to 20 minute guided meditation.
Modules can be taken LIVE (by computer or by telephone) to have questions addressed immediately and/or you can download the recordings of each lesson onto your computer and listen at a time that suits your busy life.
MeditationPLUS has its own closed, secret Facebook page to provide a place to ask questions between classes and connect with and receive support from myself and others who are sharing this experience. (P.S. Secret means only members of the Facebook Group can see who is in the Group and what is posted.)
MeditationPLUS courses can be taken individually but I recommend taking courses in order especially if you are new to Meditation OR Give yourself the gift of The Slow and Steady Course which is taken over approx 6 months to optimize your ability to develop a regular Meditation practice and along the way become a happier, healthier, more peaceful YOU!